Is This the REAL Direct Filing Address for Form I-129 in 2024?

Is This the REAL Direct Filing Address for Form I-129 in 2024? Immigration conversations spike with policy shifts. People search for the official submission address online.
Is This the REAL Direct Filing Address for Form I-129 in 2024? is the official USCIS location for certain petition types. This is a specific street address where eligible forms can be physically delivered. Using it correctly reduces processing delays and lost documents.
How the Direct Filing System Works USCIS updates locations on uscis.gov with detailed guidance. Research shows clear directions lower error rates for direct mailing. Always verify the category on the official list first.
Simple takeaway Sending your I-129 to the exact address on uscis.gov cuts avoidable returns.
Q&A
Q: Are P.O. boxes accepted instead? A: No, direct filing requires the precise physical address listed for the form category.
Q: What if the address changes later? A: Check uscis.gov again before mailing, since locations can update without notice.









